Friday, September 3, 2010

I Fight Ghouls

About 3 days ago. I was walking home from the Coffee Shop, that I own and manage. And came upon this house on the way home to my apartment building. THE OLD VICKERS HOUSE, I didn't think anything of it. Till I saw this image in the window on the second loor. I went to go investigate. Noticing the door was locked. I phased threw the front door. And made my way to the second floor. Noticed shadows stretching across the hallway wall. I knew this was not going to be good. So I phased into there dimension. So I could fight them one on one. Here this place was being haunted. And by me also. This was one evil presence, so I knew I had to prepare for a good fight. Before I knew it. This thing tried to phase into my space and body. To take me over. Well I knew this was not going to happen. I charged up my eternal energy. And walloped this creature with every ounce of my being. I asked "WHO SENT YOU, AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?". It replied that it was sent as a trap by my enemy ECRODON, Darcine's Father. I knew after this night. It could only get worse.

Also Posted @ facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment